According to a survey, 40 to 45 percent of American adults make one or more resolutions each year.
The top New Year’s resolutions include weight loss, exercise, quitting smoking and better money management.
By the second week of January, 25 percent of people have abandoned their resolutions.
Why do so many people fall off track in less than a month?! BECAUSE IT IS HARD! We get it 100%. How? Because we are people just like you.
While we are nutrition and fitness coaches, we are overwhelmed, we are tired, we lose motivation, and we get stressed. And guess what… we too fall off the wagon.
The difference between someone who can maintain their strides and hit those short and long term goals is they have found someone to help keep them accountable. Everyone needs someone to be the little voice in the back of their heads. That’s why even the billionaires or successful CEO’s have mentors.
So, this year here are few things to keep in mind as the new year is quickly approaching:
- Don’t focus on too many things at once! Pick one small thing and get really good at that before adding the next habit
- Find ways to set yourself up for success:
- Set an alarm and get to bed on time- sleep is CRUCIAL
- Buy a water bottle and hydrate to dominate
- Eat 2 fist fulls of veggies at lunch and dinner
- Move for 30-60 minutes a day. ANYTHING COUNTS (walking, biking, playing with your kids)
- Surround yourself with those who will help you get closer to your goal
- Tell your friends and family about your goals so they CAN support you
- Get help and find an expert to help you find your perfect path!
- Schedule a FREE intro right now whether you are looking to gain muscle, lose weight, build confidence, or need a place to find a balanced mindset
- Link to book: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=13044352&appointmentType=2239230